Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Candy Skein- January Sock of the Month Club Colorway!


I know I say this every month it seems like, but I can't believe it's that time again to reveal the new Sock Club colorway of the month! Having two weeks taken from life with my vacation has really screwed me up time wise!

It's cold outside (well, in most places!), and what better way to warm your feet than with a new skein of soft sock yarn! When I think of January, I think of beautiful snow on the ground, with gorgeous blue skies on a sunny cold day. The fresh air that flows through your lungs, the air so frigid it almost seems like it has a minty feeling on your tongue. That's why I picked Arctic Mint to be the official January 2012 Candy Skein Sock Club colorway!

This gorgeous light and dark blue skein will look amazing made into just about anything, from shawls to socks to a matching hat and mitten set!







Colorway: Arctic Mint
Series: Yummy- Candy Skein Monthly Sock Club January 2012
Fiber content: 75% Falkland British Merino Wool, 25% Nylon Superwash
Weight: Fingering Weight
Yardage: 465 yards
Unit Weight: 100 grams
Care: Machine wash/Tumble dry low

Price: $16

Limited time only!
Available January 1 -January 31

You may purchase your skein today, but they will not ship until next week.

BUY

5 comments: