Thursday, July 12, 2012

Candy Skein: A New Mini Set- the Purple Collection!


Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great week. I just wanted to let you all know that I've released a new set of mini skeins. This time I decided on sharing the Purple collection, including 6 of Candy Skein’s most popular purple colorways and all new to the mini sets. This is a great way to add eye popping color to your Beekeeper’s Quilt, Sock Blanket, or any other mini projects you have on the go.


 


Each assortment set includes:
6 mini skeins, one in each of the following colors:
Grape Fizz
Raspberry and Cream
Plum
Berry Slushie
Purple Marshmallow
Grape Taffy


Colorway: 6 assorted colors (Grape Fizz, Raspberry and Cream, Plum, Berry Slushie, Purple Marshmallow, Grape Taffy )
Series:
Yummy
Fiber content:
75% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon Superwash
Weight: Fingering Weight
Yardage:
25-28 yards each skein
Unit Weight:
5.5-6g each skein
Care:
Machine wash/Tumble dry low
Price: $12
Quantity Available: 16

BUY

5 comments:

  1. Pity they're not avail in laceweight! Would have suited my current wip perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sell all these colors in full skeins of lace weight, but not in a minis set. Sorry about that!

      Delete
    2. I do have my eye on some of them... i need to think of a perfect purple project first :D

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo, sold and SOLD! =D I have a purple-loving friend who needs some more hexipuffs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! Thank you. I should have them to the post office Monday!

      Delete