Friday, March 22, 2013

FO Friday 130

Happy Friday everyone! It's a happy Friday in my household as my husband has all of next week off! This weekend there are some fun things to do around San Diego and we're going to take full advantage. Saturday we're going to a Busker Festival at a touristy area called Seaport Village, that's on the water (as the name says) and has shops and restaurants. The festival is free, which is awesome. We went a few years ago and had a great time. Sunday is a street fair in my neighborhood and it's even walkable for us. It's supposed to have food, music, games and craft booths, so I hope the weather is nice. I also get to pick up my sewing machine today (Friday)! I can't wait to hear her purr.




As far as FO Friday is concerned, I did finish something. I shared my WIP cross stitch, Fair Friends on Wednesday, and I just finished it. This was a very quick and easy (plus fun, which is always good) pattern. I thought it was perfect for my studio space! It's actually on light blue Aida fabric, but weirdly looks off white in this picture. As mentioned, the pattern is Fair Friends by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I love all of their patterns!! Once I frame and hang it in the studio, I'll be sure to show it to you again. :)

Have a great weekend and a fun (and safe) spring break if you get it off!!

Share your FOs!



11 comments:

  1. This sounds like a perfect week! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool how you have these fun activities lined up for this weekend. You find the cutest cross stitchery. I need to show my girls this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little cross stitch guys, they're so cute! Patterns like that may entice me back into doing more cross stitch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great week! I hope you have the perfect weather to spend it all outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend!

    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you like Stitches this year? So many beautiful Color Affection shawls everywhere I looked. I must make one! I used to cross stitch when I had better eyesight. Your pattern is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cross stitch. Hope you have a lovely week, sounds like you have some fun planned

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cross stitch! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little mint chocolate chip ice cream cone is to die for! :)

    ReplyDelete