Thursday, April 11, 2013

Candy Skein- 6 New Colors!











Candy Skein welcomes 6 new colorways into the candy jars of color! Be sure to check them out, available now in Yummy fingering! From top, left to right: Tardis Tart Ombre, Foil Wrapper, Watermelon, Poppy seed, Tardis Tart and Bananas Foster!

http://www.candyskein.com/?page_id=367


Don’t see something in stock you want or you would like these new colorways in a different yarn base? Just email me at candyskein at gmail dot com and I can custom dye it for you within the week!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like the Bananas Foster and Foil Wrapper especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see how tardis ombre knits up! I always wonder with those dual shade skeins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, the Tardis Ombre! So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love them all, especially the tardis ones!

    ReplyDelete