Friday, August 23, 2013

FO Friday 151

Hi everyone! Happy Friday. I hope all is well with you and you're looking forward to the weekend. It will be a work weekend for me (although not too bad) and I will have hit a huge milestone in my secret project today and decided I will take the rest of the day off to relax (and probably take a nap). I feel a cold coming on, and since I am getting my wisdom tooth pulled Tuesday (finally), I can't be sick. Don't colds always come at the worst times?

Unfortunately, I didn't finish my Elfe pullover yet, and in fact haven't knit a stitch on it since Wednesday. However, I plan to finish it this weekend. It's one of my goals so I will DEFINITELY have a FO next week! I can't wait. I also can't wait to start a new project, which I already know what it is, but don't want to reveal it just yet. You'll know Wednesday.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Share your FOs!


3 comments:

  1. Overtiredness and stress tend to create the perfect situation for a cold to take advantage! Feel better and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on yoour secret project!

    Thanks for hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing what you've started on Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete